Monday 30 January 2012

My Best Year Yet...

It's Monday. It's drizzly. It's cold. Your New Year Resolutions are no doubt a distant disappointment...time to buck up. I have an idea!


New Year is always such a great time to set resolutions...make positive changes in your life etc...but there is a common problem. The excitement of new changes often means we set about it with a great deal of enthusiasm, setting goals maybe a little too unrealistic...go to the gym 5 times a week in your new neon lycra...then after 2 weeks have run out of steam and inevitably fail.


January is a bit over whelming in that respect. 'SO WHAT DO WE DO??' I hear you desperately cry! Well you can join me in my little idea...it's very simple and if you can't manage it then you're a berk (only joking, I'm sure you're lovely).


Every month I’m gonna set a small, achievable challenge. You can go as big or small with it as you like. You can do it as often or as little as you like. But there are 2 simple rules.


1) YOU MUST TRY SOMETHING YOU’VE NEVER TRIED BEFORE
2) YOU TELL ME ABOUT IT


With your help we’ll set a challenge/new goal each month-then share our experience with each other through pictures, storys/blogs/info so we can share tips and ideas!


Join up here...first challenge revealed February the 1st...

My Best Year Yet


1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy... Love the blog - Can my new thing be reading this and can it be my February contribution? Big Love... x

    ReplyDelete